Organization membership of the Alliance of Independent Authors is a special facility for other author organizations, associations and representative bodies who want to open up to author-publishers and make ALLi’s specialist knowledge and experience available to their wider membership.
You are eligible for Organization Membership if:
- you are a local, national, genre or special interest associations for authors or a literary or publishing organization that would like to partner with ALLi to benefit from our self-publishing advice and experience
- you would like to open up to, and support, independent authorship (See our “Open Up To Indie Authors Campaign)
- you align with ALLi’s advocacy for ethics and excellence, education and collaboration in self-publishing.
We provide our organization partners with the following benefits:
For your organization:
- a downloadable digital handbook Supporting Independent Author-Publishers: A Guide For Writers’ Associations and Organizations
- An Affiliate Program whereby your organization is rewarded if any of your members join ALLi. ( 30% of their first year’s subscription)
- Access for one representative from your organization to ALLi’s closed Author Member Forum
For Your Members:
- ALLi’s quarterly self-publishing magazine: The Indie Author (click to read sample), to keep your members up to date with the fast-changing world of author-publishing.
- A Self-Publishing Services Directory and Searchable Services Database of vetted self-publishing services.
Applications are assessed and cost is based on your membership numbers.
We look forward to working with you!