|Our #AskALLi Member Q&A is hosted by Michael La Ronn and ALLi Director, Orna Ross.
Our questions this month include:
- Should I Self-Publish or Traditionally Publish My Book?
- I am now published. Do I need to change my membership?
- I want to write a biographical story that exposes racism I experienced, but I don't want to be sued for libel. How do I avoid that?
- How do I preserve reviews if I publish a second edition of my book?
- What website service does ALLi recommend to create my ecommerce website?
- Where can I find the Ingram Spark promo code for ALLi Members?