|Are you maximising all opportunities for attracting attention to your poetry?
In this special #AskALLi Poetry Salon about how to feature your poetry and poetry books, Orna and Dalma compare the traditional way, and the new way, of attracting attention to your poetry.
- submit to literary magazines
- eventual establishment of reputation and publication of a collection
- feature on podcasts and social media with other poets
- sharing your audience and growing your readers
- publishing your own chapbooks and books
While exploring the advantages and disadvantages of both approaches, this salon will focus on opportunities in the vibrant new world of social media and self-publishing, and feature some examples.