|Our #AskALLi Member Q&A is hosted by Michael La Ronn and ALLi Director, Orna Ross.
Our questions this month include:
- Should authors create their own publishing imprint?
- What is ALLi's stance on licensing and collecting societies?
- What is ALLi's recommended pricing strategy for Ingram Spark books for full-length fiction paperbacks?
- I uploaded an ebook to Ingram Spark but am not happy how it turned out. Can I unpublish it, publish the ebook through KDP Select and still distribute the paperback through Ingram?
- What are some "easy wins" I can make in promoting my book since I don't have a lot of time to promote?
Tune in for the answers to these and much more!