|Our #AskALLi Member Q&A is hosted by Michael La Ronn, author of science fiction and fantasy novels, as well as author self-help books, and ALLi Director, author and poet, Orna Ross.
Our questions this month include:
- Do editors charge different rates for non-native English speakers?
- Do you think having a strong accent would hurt my marketing efforts if I'm on a podcast?
- How much can you change in your book before it becomes a second edition?
- Where can I find ALLi's Contest Database?
- Should I take my book out of KDP Select after the first 90 days?
Join us live to hear the answers to these and more!
The #AskALLi Member Q&A podcast is sponsored by Kobo Writing Life, a global platform that offers authors unique ebook and audiobook publishing and promotional opportunities.