|Our #AskALLi Member Q&A is hosted by Michael La Ronn, science fiction; fantasy; and author self-help books, and ALLi Director, author and poet, Orna Ross.
Questions this month include:
- How do I write in multiple genres?
- How can I find a reputable translator?
- What is the best way to get free editorial reviews for my book?
- When setting up an account at a retailer like Amazon, should I use my real name or a pen name identity?
- In my historical crime fiction series, should I use the metric or imperial system in my descriptions? Which one will most engage readers?
The #AskALLi Member Q&A podcast is sponsored by Kobo Writing Life, a global platform that offers authors unique ebook and audiobook publishing and promotional opportunities.
Still have unanswered questions? Get answers to the most commonly asked self-publishing questions (+ lots more) in our 150 Self-Publishing Questions Answered Guidebook available to ALLi members in the member zone and to non-members via our Self-Publishing Advice website.