|Our #AskALLi Member Q&A is hosted by Michael La Ronn, science fiction; fantasy; and author self-help books, and ALLi Director, author and poet, Orna Ross.
Questions this month include:
- How do I make sure that readers receive my newsletters?
- Does ALLi recommend book cover templates?
- How does print on demand work?
- When is the best time to release a book for the holidays?
- Where can I find a provider to help me produce my poetry collection?
- Could I sell the rights to my work outright if I no longer wish to be an author?
The #AskALLi Member Q&A podcast is sponsored by Kobo Writing Life, a global platform that offers authors unique ebook and audiobook publishing and promotional opportunities.
Still have unanswered questions? Get answers to the most commonly asked self-publishing questions (+ lots more) in our 150 Self-Publishing Questions Answered Guidebook available to ALLi members in the member zone and to non-members via our Self-Publishing Advice website.