|In this month's AskALLi Member Q&A with Michael La Ronn and Sacha Black, questions answered include:
- What do I do another author has copied my covers?
- In the US, should I register my copyright to send ARCs to readers?
- Does ALLi offer access to scriptwiters?
- My contract with my literary agent is pending to close in 45 days. Can I self-publish my book on pre-order?
- What's the best way to handle character backstories that don't end up in my book?
Tune in live or listen to the podcast release on Friday.
Still have unanswered questions? Get answers to the most commonly asked self-publishing questions (+ lots more) in our 150 Self-Publishing Questions Answered Guidebook.
The #AskALLi Member Q&A podcast is sponsored by Kobo Writing Life, a global platform that offers authors unique ebook and audiobook publishing and promotional opportunities.