|In this month's AskALLi Member Q&A with Michael La Ronn and Sacha Black, questions answered include:
- Can I base my book on a book that is in the public domain?
- Does ALLi recommend any estate planning services?
- Do non-US authors need to register their copyrights in the USA?
- What's the best legal way to crowdsource a book?
- Help! An ex-employee of my company broke into my Amazon account and shut it down!
Still have unanswered questions? Get answers to the most commonly asked self-publishing questions (+ lots more) in our 150 Self-Publishing Questions Answered Guidebook.
The #AskALLi Member Q&A podcast is sponsored by Kobo Writing Life, a global platform that offers authors unique ebook and audiobook publishing and promotional opportunities.