Are you an inclusive national, local, genre, or special interest association for authors? Do you align with ALLi's mission of ethics and excellence in self-publishing? If so, good news! You are warmly invited to become an ALLi Organization Partner.
The Organization Membership is part of ALLi's ongoing Open Up to Indie Authors Campaign. Our aim is offer other non-profit organization best practice advice and access to our specialist self-publishing knowledge and experience.
(Please note this membership is not for self-publishing services, only non-profit author associations. If you are a for-profit company, go here.)
Benefits for your organization
- a downloadable handbook to help your team to understand the most pressing needs of self-publishing authors: Opening Up to Indie Authors: A Guide For Literary Associations and Organizations
- Access for one representative from your organization to our closed Facebook Forum, to ask and answer self-publishing advice queries, alongside ALLi advisors and team
- An ALLi representative to advise and assist with any self-publishing queries you may have.
Benefits for your members:
- A Self-Publishing Services Directory pdf download, vetted for quality, integrity and value by ALLi’s Watchdog Desk. Updated quarterly. (Co-branding by agreement.)
- ALLi’s member magazine, The Indie Author (click to read sample), in digital format. (Co-branding by agreement.)
- A how-to self-publish guidebook. (Licensed to your organization for co-branding by agreement).
- Free access to:
- Blog with 3,000+ posts
- Podcast with 500+ episodes
- YouTube video archive
- Annual virtual conference with leaders in the author-publishing industry
- Monthly Digital Self-publishing Newsletter. (Co-branding by agreement).
How to Join ALLi as an Organization Partner Member
Go here to tell us about the size of your organization and to be brought to a registration form.
On completion of payment, look out for confirmation of your membership, and a membership pack, in your email inbox. (Check spam if it doesn't arrive after a few minutes). Follow the instructions to avail of your membership and join us in furthering ethics and excellence in self-publishing.
We look forward to working with you for the benefit of all our members.